Following the Prime Ministers statement on Sunday 10th May 2020, the IDTA wish to support our members via information on the website and enquiries to head office via email email@example.com, regretfully the examination service remains suspended at this time due to the restrictions on social distancing, travel and the types of business/venues which may open. We are reviewing the situation on a daily basis and as soon as we receive any updates for our members we will advise you.
Government advice on the coronavirus can be found at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Stay alert – We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Please stay safe.