Discover fun and friendship!
We are here to help you!
Dancing is one of the oldest and most sociable forms of entertainment. Whether you're young or old there is a certain romance to dance. Ballroom dancing has a grace and style all its own, a closeness that kindles friendship. Latin American has it own raw energy to an exciting modern music that allows a touch of flamboyance. To dance is to find an expression of oneself, to enjoy life and make friends. We are here for all who want to have fun, meet people and bring life into their lives. We not only provide lessons to help you learn the fun of dance but have our own social dances. Whether you want to strut your stuff in the nightclub or waltz across the dance floor, we are here to help you.
Come and dance with us...
You'll really enjoy dancing whether it is a class, private lesson or social evening. We're here to make sure you have fun even if you've never danced before. Ballroom, Latin American, Classical Sequence and Modern Sequence, Freestyle / Disco or Street, Salsa, Ballet, Tap, Modern Jazz and Musical Theatre. All different styles of dance, each with its own style and expression. Fun to learn and one of the most sociable forms of entertainment there is.
From your first step...
You'll find helpful people qualified to teach you all forms of dancing. You can select the dances you want to learn. We can teach you from your first step right up to the most stylish expressions of dance that will bring you a new found freedom and interest. You may even wish to take part in our medal test scheme to prove just how good at dancing you've become. Whatever your age you'll always find something new in dance.
If you've never danced before we'll be pleased to show you how. Or maybe you'd like to be able to dance better, feel better or just learn how to stop treading on your partner's toes. Perhaps you've never danced the Tango. We can show you how. The Foxtrot, Rock 'n' Roll, Paso Doble, Rumba, The American Smooth... AND ON TO SOMETHING NEW! Click to view more dance styles.
Nine reasons to start dancing
- It can enrich you life beyond your wildest dreams.
- It is an excellent way to improve your strength, coordination, stamina and flexibility.
- It is cardiovascular exercise, dance regularly and it will help keep your heart fit and keep you trim.
- Dance is an expression of your personality and a way of exploring who you are.
- It is an excellent introduction into many other creative activities, such as drama and music.
- You will meet new people and make new friends.
- You will work closely with your teacher and other students, this will help develop communication and leadership skills.
- It is a social skill that stays with you for life.
- Most important of all, it is great fun!